Monday, 17 February 2014

Production Begins - Armatures

I unscrewed the little electrical terminal blocks from the plastic.

Next I twisted some aluminium and copper wire together, about 3 strips of Aluminium wire and just 1 strip of copper for strength. As you can see I used a drill to twist the wire.

I cut the twisted wire down to the right lengths. 
Using both epoxy and super glue, I glue the terminal blocks to some washers. 
I then glued those washers onto bigger washers.
These pieces will be the chest piece for Jacob, the Bearded lady and the strong man. 

I used milliput to mould around the chest pieces (and the hip pieces, which are on the right) to make them stronger. 

The Strong Man's armature coming along 

Jacobs armature so far

The Bearded lady's half an armature.

More of the Strong Man 

My three human armature so far… 

No comments:

Post a Comment