Thursday, 21 November 2013

Finishing off the set and puppet

Finishing off the set and puppet
There is one T.V wrapped in felt, two wrapped in foam, and the three grey ones are simply pained.
 The plug sockets.
For these I used cardboard and pipe cleaners.
 I re-painted the legs so that they look like remote controls. This picture shows the paint still drying, and the photo below shows the exact colours that I used.

Plugging in the robot.
I attached a piece of wire to the back of the robot and glued a drawing pin to the other end of the wire, and then wrapped the wire in blue thread.
Then I simply pushed the pin into a piece of cardboard that I glued to the set as a socket.

No comments:

Post a Comment