Thursday, 24 October 2013

Stage two

Using two part epoxy glue, I glued the electrical joiners to two washers and a piece of card (which I will later strengthen)

Once the glue was dry I used milliput to strengthen the bond between the metal washers and joiners and the card.
I also used milliput to make the 'remote' part of the legs.
 I took the wire out of the joiners when I put the milliput around the joiners because I didn't want any of the milliput going onto the wire. It's the wire that needs to be detachable.
I attached washers to the bottom of the legs, with epoxy glue, to then build the feet on top of.
So far so good, the armature stands well on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment